As a German manufacturer of high-quality milling and sawing machines for drywall construction we operate on a global basis and support you worldwide. flextos GmbH is a company of the internationally represented esmo group of companies.
We offer you innovative machines, tools and systems for drywall and interior construction as well as individual consultation services, precisely tuned to your respective requirements and expectations. Our product portfolio ranges from milling and sawing systems to hand-held and CNC-controlled machines/tools. Due to the fact that we continuously expand and optimize our product range, we provide you with decisive and competitive market advantages.
In the past years, we have also successfully established ourselves in contract manufacturing. Using state-of-the-art CNC milling machines as well as our own milling tables, we manufacture semi-finished products for the construction industry and mouldings for drywall construction. Our product portfolio ranges from simple angles/brackets and curved ceiling panels to pre-fabricated fermacell® elements for floor and wall heating systems. We have specialized in the processing of mineral fibre and gypsum-based materials.
As your reliable partner we will be right by your side, providing advice and support in all aspects of machine and production engineering as well as in all matters relating to the manufacture of mouldings in drywall construction to you – worldwide, at any time.
flextos @ FAF 2019 in Cologne, Germany
From 20 to 23 March 2019, this renowned, leading trade fair will once again offer around 450 exhibitors and about 42,500 trade fair visitors an ideal platform for presenting their products, transferring know-how, and establishing contacts at the Cologne Exhibition Center.
flextos goes Australia
In line with the AWCI motto "the future of drywall" we presented our flextos product range – from innovative milling and sawing machines to useful tools and must-have products for drywall construction – together with our partners, the Intex Group, at the AWCI Show 2018 in Perth, Australia, from 28 to 31 October 2018, to an interested, international specialist audience.
flextos goes Asia
"work smart" – this is how for the second time already the flextos team presented a selection of the comprehensive flextos product range – on site Supercut XPM – to the international audience at the BuildTech Asia 2018 in Singapore, an international trade show for building materials, construction machinery, and construction technology, from 22 to 24 October 2018.
As a German manufacturer of high-quality milling and sawing machines for drywall construction, we operate on a global basis and support our customers worldwide. In the course of expanding our operations, we are currently looking for expert staff to complement our team at flextos USA Inc., Atlanta, USA – a subsidiary of flextos GmbH, headquartered in Germany.
We provide innovative machines, tools and systems for drywall and interior construction as well as individual consultation services, precisely tuned to the respective requirements and expectations of our global customer base. Our product portfolio ranges from milling and sawing systems to hand-held and CNC-controlled machines and tools.
With our commitment to premium quality and ongoing innovation, we are continuously defining new market standards, and thus deciding future benchmarks.
General Job Profile
- establishing flextos USA Inc. Sales + Service Office in Atlanta for our milling and sawing machine portfolio
- distribution and sales of machine accessories, consumables and parts, and all products related to our business operations
- field service team supervision and management
- technical support services (in-house and at customer site)
- troubleshooting, defect/failure analysis, system repair (field service)
- warehouse organization and management
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, construction, or mechatronics
- initial work experience in mechanical engineering is mandatory
- initial work experience in the construction industry would be welcome
- ability to perform troubleshooting and root-cause analyses
- ability to read schematics
- basic electrical knowledge and understanding is required
- ability to work independently
- excellent communication (verbally and in writing) and customer service skills
- team player with a result-oriented attitude and approach
- job requires up to 70% traveling
- valid driver's license
- paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- paid leave, public/legal holidays, and sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- professional work atmosphere, attractive career opportunities
If you are interested in joining flextos USA Inc., please send your expressive application to firstname.lastname@example.org (max 5 MB file size, max 2 files).
Vocational Training Schools, Altötting, Germany
Technical School for Construction and Glass Construction Engineering, Vilshofen, Germany
Vocational Training School, Pfarrkirchen, Germany
Vocational Support Foundation, Construction Industry, Southern Baden, Germany
Vocational Training School B11 Nuremberg, Germany
Vocational Support Foundation, Construction Industry, North Rhine-Westphalia, Education/Training Center Hamm, Germany
Vocational School/Technical College, August-Bebel-Schule, Offenbach am Main, Germany