unfold – lock – and off you go
The flextos Supercut XP system, a semi-stationary milling and sawing table, will be ready to go in as little as 15 minutes. This way, it is the ideal solution for fast and flexible operation demands (e.g. trade fair construction or remote construction sites).
In case of confined space conditions, our Supercut XP system may be folded and stowed in just a few simple steps – and once folded up, it only requires a minimum of storage space.
For this reason, it can easily be transported in standard vans/box wagons or trailers as well.
Aside from that, the machine gantry and both working surfaces may be detached individually in no time which makes it easy to transport the system up and down stairs.
The flextos Supercut XP system is a clear plus for every professional drywall constructor when it comes to the economically efficient production of mouldings right on the construction site as well as to working in confined space conditions.
The exchangeable, modular units of our Supercut XP system allow for most versatile operations: the individual units may be exchanged within seconds for ...
- automatic unit lifting/lowering mechanism as standard
- automatic switch-over of the extraction system to the respective unit
- reliably secure clamping for x- and y-axes
- digital measuring system in all axes
- convenient laser adjustment
- almost 100% dust extraction during the production process
- expansion module (table extension) for extended processing length optionally available
The Supercut XP system is perfect for milling mouldings in almost any requested design and quantity right on the construction site.
All boards/panels made of mineral fiber and gypsum-based materials (such as gypsum plasterboard), wood composite materials, plastics, Alucobond, etc.
|machining dimensions (max.)|
|cutting depth (saw)||61 mm|
|connection values||120/230 V - 50/60 Hz - 16 A|