Drywall construction machines and tools as well as the corresponding accessories make professional interior construction or finishing possible in the first place. Mobile milling and sawing machines, for instance, may be used right on site to produce moulded components from mineral fibre materials and/or gypsum-based materials (such as gypsum plasterboard). This process saves both time and money, and produces perfect results. Because quality, precision, speed, and cost savings matter – or, in other words, because they are the main priorities in drywall construction.
Your benefits with flextos:
- professional machine technology
- unique solutions for construction sites (drywall/interior construction)
- innovative integration models (workplace planning)
- longstanding experience, comprehensive know-how
- reliable service
- high flexibility
- international presence
As a professional you will find high-quality machines and tools for all your requirements. Optimize your drywall construction project with our –
- unique milling and sawing tables → save time + money, increase quality + profit
- mobile milling and sawing machines → flexible + always right on the spot
- extraction systems → dust-free: for your health
- machine tools and accessories → the perfect solution: from a single-source provider
Our concept of moulding production is remarkably simple: In order to produce a rectangular cladding, for instance, a V-groove will be milled into the back of the gypsum plasterboard. However, the board will not be completely severed. This way, the lower cardboard layer remains intact and serves as a carrier layer over which the board may be precisely folded. No time-consuming and costly filling and sanding of edges whatsoever – with best possible, optical results.
… aside from gypsum plasterboard, you will also be able to process Alucobond, Fermacell®, Promat boards (calcium silicate boards), MDF and OSB boards as well as numerous other materials with our milling and sawing machines.